ACCPAC Plus (for DOS) was discontinued on September 30, 2006.
Micro Management Associates has more expertise with ACCPAC Plus than any consulting firm in the world and will continue to provide consulting services and support for ACCPAC Plus indefinitely, however, we do recommend upgrading to a windows-based accounting system. Please contact us about upgrading to Adagio or another windows-based product. We can have you up and running on Adagio in under a day!
Sage Software no longer sells, supports or develops ACCPAC Plus. LanPak's and upgrades from Sage Software are no longer available.
We can help you with ACCPAC Plus anywhere in the world using our secure remote access technology.
7, 8, 10 and 11 do not run DOS
and do not allow DOS programs like
ACCPAC Plus to run! If your old hardware has failed, please
Why upgrade to a Windows-based accounting system:
- Windowing System Manager [WSM70SP2; October 1999]
- General Ledger 7.0 (Nov., 1999)
- Accounts Receivable [AR70SP1; March 2001]
- Inventory Control with Purchase Orders; Released March 2001
- Windowing System Manager [WS650811-000810]; Released Aug 2000
- General Ledger; Released December 1998
- Accounts Payable [AP650907-000907]; Released Sept 2000
- Accounts Receivable [AR981210]; Released Dec 1998
- Inventory Control with Purchase Orders [IC000203]; Released Feb 2000
- Inventory Control withScanPac [SP65IC1]
- Job Costing [JC000127] ; Released Jan 2000
- Order Entry [OE001023]; Released Jan 2000
- Order Entry with ScanPac [SP65OE]
- ScanPac [SCANPA65]
- Windowing System Manager [SM990205]
- General Ledger [GL980630]
- Accounts Payable [AP610908-000908]
- Accounts Receivable [AR000113]
- Inventory Control V6.1B [IC000111]
- Inventory Control withScanPac [SP61IC]
- Job Costing [JC000131]
- Order Entry V6.1B [OE000112]
- Order Entry with ScanPac [SP61OE]
- ScanPac [SCANPA65]
- Purchase Orders V6.1C [PO980128]
- Retail Invoicing V6.1B [RI981231]
- Sales Analysis [SA990118]
- U.S. Payroll V6.1D [US000107]
Micro Management Associates: Accpac Plus, Adagio Accounting, Sage Accpac ERP
New York City (NYC), New York, New Jersey, Long Island(LI), Westchester, Bronx, Connecticut, Tri State, East Coast, US, USA, Philadelphia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Caribbean
Adagio is a registered trademark of Softrak Systems Inc. ACCPAC and ACCPAC Plus are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sage Software in the United States and other countries. All other marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Copyright © 2013, Micro Management Associates, Inc. Design by Iron Spider