New features, enhancements and fixes
Link to all new features folder: https://app.box.com/s/fm6lip6c1sl0n083iyf3v9bq75vaavwj
Version 9.2B - Service Pack 2016.05.16
Version 9.2B - Service Pack 2016.08.10
- Updated for Adagio Cloud.
- Print the Trial Balance and Detail Listing reports to Excel using
ExcelDirect. Added an ExcelDirect button and ExcelDirect Options button
on the report dialogs.Transactions from the report are exported
to Excel using the selected ranges, sorts and options (except subtotals
and page breaks). The resulting spreadsheet may be more useful than the
export produced using Crystal depending on what you are looking for.
Select the new ‘Enable ExcelDirect Print’ option and related settings
on the Posting/Reports tab in the Company Profile.
- Added an option to print a General Ledger Distribution Summary on the Posting Journals.
- Added ExcelDirect buttons to the batches, entries and details grids.
- The Data Integrity Check has an enhancement to check the next posting sequence and
transaction uniquifier in the Company Profile against the posted transaction and posting
journal files and attempt rebuild if required.
Version 9.2B - Service Pack 2017.02.18
- Updated for Adagio Cloud.
- In Ledger 9.2B, the Batch Status report did not include error batches generated during posting.
- The Batch Status report printed a “phantom” batch from the prior year in rare cases.
- Increased the size of the Description 1 field slightly on the Detail Listing report printed in ‘Condensed’ format.
a report to ExcelDirect displayed the error “Failed to launch” when
Ledger was run over a Remote Desktop Connection.
Version 9.2B - 2017.03.06 HF (for Ledger 9.2B-20170218)
- Various enhancements and fixes
Version 9.2B - 2017.03.20 HF (for Ledger 9.2B-20170218), Supersedes HF20170306
- In Ledger 9.2B, in the Financial Reporter, when a Department
List that included ranges or masks was selected, amounts were incorrect.
- In Ledger 9.2B (2018.02.18), in the Financial Reporter, when
switching from Consolidated to departmental display, the amounts for the
original department are incorrect for rows with account ranges.
- The ‘Expression Notepad’ has been enhanced to allow its use
when editing an account range in Column B. Double-click in the formula
bar in the toolbar, or Right click on the cell containing the formula or
account range and select the option from the pop-up menu.
- The 'Open spreadsheet' option for ExcelDirect Print in User Preferences was being ignored.
- Similar to other posting journals, after printing the Unpost Journal you are no longer asked if you want to clear it.
- If a batch for zero dollars was retrieved and posted in an
automation job a message was displayed that halted the job. This no
- On the Detail Listing printed in ‘Source and home’ format for
multi-currency databases the Account Description overwrote the
Transaction Description in some cases.
- Resolves a problem in the Financial Reporter where transaction
details were not displayed and some rows were suppressed when a
statement was expanded.
- Resolves a problem in the Financial Reporter where a statement
using .AutoUpdate, was saved as expanded and contained thousands of
rows was not properly refreshed (i.e. opened and immediately closed
- On Adagio Cloud, in some cases an ExcelDirect print of a
report when an un-related workbook was open on the local machine
overwrote the content of the open spreadsheet, which was lost if you
saved the workbook.
- On Adagio Cloud, retrieval of a third-party product batch (ex.
PayDirt Payroll) from the local machine, after another retrieve had
just been done, duplicated or mixed transactions from the first batch